Once upon a time, I believed there was a clear path to a fulfilling career and happy family life. All I had to do was follow this handy 10 step plan:
#7 is where my perfect life plan flow wildly off the rails. I’ve spent the past 16 years exploring a path of reality meets self-discovery.
After starting and selling a business, publishing a book, creating an app, becoming a tea maker and finally earning my ICF (coaching) certification, steps 8-10 have taught me some things:
- You don’t need to build a website for every new project you start.
- You don’t need spendy certifications to explore new career opportunities, you may change course before you have a chance to use them
- There are so many options for purposeful work it can be hard to choose just one, but it’s a good idea to do it anyway
- The biggest roadblock to success is self-confidence.
- We all have the potential to achieve your dreams, the hardest part is taking that first step.
Bonus tip: Find a tribe and/or work with a coach to shorten your success cycle!
After finally finding my True North as Martha Beck would say, I’ve proud to say I’ve had the privilege of helping hundreds of people to turn their dreams into reality.
I use my degree in psychology and multiple certifications in coaching, communications and wellness to help women:
- Explore the options to find a career or business that works on your terms
- Find the energy and the confidence to go for your goals
- Build a network to support your success
- Create a resume and online profile that celebrates you!
- Go from feeling invisible to invincible
- Develop a brand that aligns with your truth and speaks to the world
Today my goal is to help you find your path to success, whatever that looks like for you!
Think you’re ready to get started? Learn more today!